VENDOR SPACE AVAILABLE
- Priority will be given to KCBS Competition teams.
- Vendor permits will be available for $200.00.
- Set-up begins on Thursday at 12:00 PM, tear down AFTER end of event Saturday night.
- KCBS Competition/Vendors will compete and vend in same 30’ x 20’ site with one (1) plug-in, unless additional site and electricity is purchased in advance of event.
- KCBS Competition/Vendors – extra 15 feet to site available for $50; extra plug-in available for $25
- Non BBQ Vendors site size is 10’wide x 20’deep with one 20 amp electrical plug.
- All extension cords shall be outdoor rated, 12 gauge.
- Adherence to local and state health codes is required.
BLUES HOG BBQ and MUSIC FESTIVAL must be listed on your Liability Insurance Policy and a copy of proof of Liability Insurance MUST accompany your Vendor’s Contract.
- Submit your menu selections as well as pricing with your application. Menu display boards are mandatory and must be visible at all times.
Setup and vending on Friday by noon is encouraged. Friday evening is mandatory for vending.